San doubts, it is quite understandable that women's health issues are not easy to deal with. Especially when you are trying to conceive or have some other female problem. The biggest issue under the circumstances is to make the right decision ab
FSIVF Centre is an ideal centre for you if you are looking for hymen repair surgery in Adarsh Nagar (Delhi) or hymenoplasty in Delhi. Through Vaginal Tightening Treatment, one of our highly skilled doctors repairs the hymen of your vagina to make it tight. A tight vagina is essential for a happy and enjoyable sexual life. Further, this treatment helps a female get rid of vaginal injury caused by childbirth, ageing, smoking, etc.
Causes of Loose Vagina
Your age and normal child delivery can make you have a loose vagina. There is no role of frequent sex or a lack of sexual intercourse in the looseness of your vagina. Here have a look at what causes loose vagina:
- Childbirth - It’s natural in your vagina to change after a vaginal transport. In spite of everything, your vaginal muscle groups stretch so that it will let your infant bypass through the start canal and out of your vagina’s entrance. After your child is born, you could be aware that your vagina feels slightly looser than its ordinary form. That’s absolutely normal. Your vagina must start to snap again a few days after giving birth, even though it is able to now not go back to its authentic form completely. If you've had multiple childbirths, your vaginal muscles are more likely to lose a bit of its elasticity. If you're uncomfortable with this, there are sports to bolster your vaginal ground muscles earlier than, at some point of, and after being pregnant.
- Ageing - As you enter in your 40s, you may experience a change in the elasticity of your vagina. It happens at the premenopausal stage due to a drop in oestrogen levels in your body. A drop in oestrogen levels makes your vaginal tissues become drier, thinner, less acidic, and less flexible/stretchy. These changes become more noticeable when you enter the menopausal stage.
- Menopause - After a certain age, usually after 35 years, you have menopause. Having menopause means the end of your fertility or ability to reproduce a baby. Menopause causes several changes in your reproductive organs, including the vagina. These changes make you experience a looseness in your vagina.
- Hormonal imbalances - With time, there are fluctuations in the levels of hormones in your body. A drop in oestrogen, a hormone, makes your vagina dry and lose its elasticity/stretchability. With vaginal tightening surgery in Adarsh Nagar, our doctors can help you make your vagina tight.
- Sexual activity - There is no role of sexual activity in the looseness of your vagina. Whether you have or have not had sexual intercourse, there is no effect of it on your vagina. However, unprotected sexual activities with more than one partner can make you have sexually transmitted infections that can make you experience looseness in your vagina.
Non-Surgical Vaginal Tightening Options
Vaginal Tightening Treatment or virginity surgery in Delhi is an option to get rid of your loose vagina or make your vagina tight. However, there are numerous non-surgical options that can help you in tightening your vagina. Here are some effective options for your assistance:
- Kegels - Performing Kegel Exercises can help you a lot in tightening your vagina. For this, you need to identify the pelvic floor muscles first. To do so, you should stop midstream while urinating or peeing. If you do it well, you will be successful in figuring out the right muscle. For performing Kegel Exercises, lie on your back on the bed or floor and tighten your pelvic floor muscles. You should hold the contraction for 5 seconds. And relax for 5 seconds and do the entire session for 5 times in a row.
- Ben Wa Balls - Also acknowledged as Venus Balls, Orgasm Balls, rin-no-tama, Ben Wa Balls are small sized marble balls that contain a weight and are used for sexual stimulation by inserting the ball into the vagina. You should consult your gynaecologist before using it for addressing your vagina looseness.
- Herbal Supplements - In your search, you can come across several herbal supplements such as Regain and Vagini for vaginal tightening. Consult your doctor before taking any herbal supplements to get rid of your vagina looseness.
- Dietary Changes - Whatever you eat leaves direct impacts on your general, reproductive, and sexual health. Along with a respective treatment, your doctor suggests you make a few changes in your diet and lifestyle habits. So, you should opt for dietary changes that can help you get over your vaginal looseness. For a healthy vagina, you should include Omega-3 fatty acids, cranberries, apples, soy, avocados, leafy green vegetables, and sweet potatoes in your diet.
Surgical Vaginal Tightening Options
Vaginal Tightening Treatment or virginity surgery in Delhi offered at FSIVF Centre is the one that can help you achieve your desired results with minor or no side effects. Our doctors offer the following surgical options to tighten your vagina:
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR) - Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR) is a treatment for increasing the energy, control, tone, and grip of the vaginal muscular tissues. It reduces the diameter of the internal and external quantities of the vagina at the same time as strengthening the perineal body. The end result is a tighter, more youthful-looking vagina so one can make you sense such as you have been sixteen once more.
- ThermiVa - ThermiVa is largely a non-surgical vaginal tightening treatment for girls and it allows them to conquer the outcomes of infant-delivery or ageing. This remedy makes use of radiofrequency electricity that is sent over the affected vicinity, both internally and externally. This radiofrequency heats the tissue and stimulates the formation of collagen. Its miles are generally achieved in three remedies and over the course of three months.
- Vaginoplasty - Vaginoplasty is a technique that objectives to tighten up a vagina it is turn out to be slack or unfastened from vaginal childbirth or getting old. a few surgeons declare it can even enhance sensitivity -- a declare the ACOG (American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists) has strongly challenged.
- Labiaplasty -Labiaplasty, plastic surgical operation on the labia (the “lips’', surrounding the vagina), may be performed by vaginoplasty. Experts conduct this procedure on the labia foremost (the bigger, outer vaginal lips), or the labia minora (the smaller, internal vaginal lips). Labiaplasty changes the size or shape of the labia, usually making them smaller or correcting an asymmetry among them.
Risks Associated with Vaginal Tightening Treatment
V tightening surgery in Adarsh Nagar or any location done by experienced gynaecologists or cosmetic surgeons is highly beneficial. It strengthens your vagina muscles, and helps you have improved sexual functions, low distress levels, and decrease vaginal laxity. Further, this treatment increases lubrication, sensitivity & sensation in the vagina. Furthermore, it facilitates you to get rid of urine leakage. In spite of the benefits, vaginal tightening treatment carries some risks. And some of you may experience side effects like:
- Chronic pain
- Permanent loss of sensation
- Painful intercourse
1. Is vaginal tightening safe?
Except for a few cases, vaginal tightening treatment is safe. Some of you may experience side effects that you can manage with your doctor.
2. How long does the tightening last?
It depends on the vaginal tightening surgery options you choose and your lifestyle. However, the results obtained from vaginal tightening treatment are not permanent. It may last longer, but no doctor can mention a timeline for it.
3. Can I have sex after vaginal tightening?
No, you should not have sex after vaginal tightening treatment. You should wait for a few days/weeks to make love with your partner. Your doctor will advise you what to do and what not to do after the surgery for tightening your vagina.
4. Is there any pain associated with vaginal tightening?
Yes, you can experience pain for a few days. The pain will go away. You should consult your doctor if you experience severe pain for more than 4/5 days after vaginal tightening surgery.
5. How much does vaginal tightening cost?
The cost of vaginal tightening differs from one patient to another and one clinic to another. However, you can expect hymen surgery cost in Delhi or vaginal surgery cost in Delhi between INR 10 000 and INR 20 000, including consultation charges that could be INR 500 to 1 000.
6. What are the side effects of vaginal tightening?
Scarring, infection, chronic pain, permanent loss of vaginal sensation are a few side effects of vaginal tightening treatment. Your doctor can help you have less or no side effects after vaginal tightening surgery in Adarsh Nagar (Delhi )or your local town/city.
7. When should I consult a doctor for treatment and after treatment?
You can think of having vaginal tightening treatment when you notice your vagina is not as tight as it was and you have urinary leakage. Further, you can think of having it when you experience a lack of sexual enjoyment in comparison with earlier. Vaginal tightening surgery is helpful. However, it can make some of you have side effects like infection and scars. After the treatment, you should consult your doctor when you notice your side effects are interrupting your daily life and sexual functions.