IVF Center In Adarsh Nagar
FSIVF Centre is a ray of hope for you if you are looking for a fertility clinic or IVF centre in Adarsh Nagar, Delhi. At FSIVF Centre, we offer an extensive array of fertility solutions, gynaecological programs, and maternity care. However, we are highly acknowledged for our IVF treatment.
Best IVF Clinic in Adarsh Nagar, Delhi
FSIVF Centre is the best IVF centre. Therefore, we are very careful while offering IVF treatment and allied ART services to the childless couples who come to us with a ray of hope. Our IVF doctor clearly explains what IVF is, what the associated risks are, what process we follow, and how we can minimise the risks.
What is IVF?
IVF or in vitro fertilisation is a clinical process to facilitate a childless couple to conceive a child by removing all the existing or probable obstacles. It starts with ovary stimulation for egg production and ends with a pregnancy test in a cycle.
Potential risks of IVF treatment
As the best IVF clinic in Adarsh Nagar Delhi, we keep everything transparent and never try to hide anything from you, infertile couples. Before making you ready for IVF treatment, we disclose what risks or complications you might have after the treatment. Here are some probable risks or complications:
- OHSS - ovary hyperstimulation syndrome
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Premature birth
- Low birth weight
- Damage to bladder, bowel, or blood vessel
When do we recommend IVF?
As a responsible IVF centre, we know well while recommending IVF to a childless couple. Usually, we recommend it to you when you or your partner have:
- Low sperm count or poor sperm motility & concentration
- A blockage or damage in the fallopian tubes
- Ovulation disorders
- Family background with a tubal damage or removal
- Genetic disorder
- Uterine abnormalities
How do we perform the IVF process?
At FSIVF Centre, we strictly follow the set industry practice, norms, and standards. Willingly or unwillingly, we try not to harm you in any way. So, we will explain to you how we perform IVF treatment. Our IVF specialist:
- Interacts with you as you book your appointment with us
- Talks to you about your marriage, family background, your & your family medical history, etc.
- Recommends a few tests and screenings to know your actual reproductive health status
- Prescribes medicines to stimulate your ovaries for egg production
- Retrieves eggs from your ovaries and selects the healthy one
- Fertilises your egg with the selected healthy sperm of your male partner
- Facilitates embryo development at the lab
- Transfers the embryo into your uterus
- Performs a pregnancy test
How do we assist you to have a successful IVF cycle?
At FSIVF Centre, a leading fertility and IVF clinic in Adarsh Nagar Delhi, we pay attention to your health. We do our best to make your IVF treatment worth it and have a child in your lap. To ensure your success, we:
- Request you to quit drinking and smoking
- Direct you to be strict our provided diet chart
- Say no to IVF treatment if you are over 45 and your health condition is not fit
- Prescribe prenatal vitamins and minerals
- Advise you to perform exercises and yoga poses of light to moderate intensity
- Instruct you to meditate to stay away from stress in any form
- Encourage you to have healthy communication with your close ones